Welcome to Back on Track Chiropractic in Birmingham, AL!
At Back on Track Chiropractic, we're proud to provide quality chiropractic services to the men, women and children of the city of Birmingham. We offer natural, holistic treatments that will help get you "Back on Track!." It is our mission to keep our patients in good health and free from pain. We do this by offering a variety of chiropractic services to the members of the Birmingham community.
We Provide a Range of Chiropractic Services
At Back on Track Chiropractic, we offer a range of chiropractic services to our patients, including:
- Spinal adjustment. Our spinal adjustment services help eliminate areas where the spinal cord has become pinched in the vertebrae of the spine, known as subluxations. Subluxations can impede proper communication between the brain and the rest of the body. Over time, subluxations can cause the body to function less efficiently and can even cause illnesses, injuries and chronic pain. Spinal adjustment can reduce your pain and help your body function at its best.
- Massage therapy. At Back on Track, we provide massage therapy to our patients to improve their blood flow, relax and loosen their muscles and relieve their anxiety. Massage therapy works in tandem with spinal adjustment to eliminate subluxations and improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body. Massage therapy also helps relieve chronic pain and improve range of motion, making it easier for our patients to move freely and go about their daily lives.
- Stretches and exercises. We teach our patients to perform stretches and exercises that strengthen their muscles, help them avoid injuries and speed their healing time. We formulate stretches and exercises to meet the needs of the individual patients, so that you can work on your healing in your own time.
- Nutritional therapy. At Back on Track, we believe in the power of nutritional counseling to ensure that our patients are getting adequate vitamins, minerals and proteins in order to stay healthy and keep up their energy. Nutritional therapy also helps our patients maintain a healthy weight, which can reduce their risk of illnesses and injuries.
- Lifestyle adjustments. We teach our patients how to make small adjustments to their behaviors to help them avoid injury, pulled muscles, pinched nerves and chronic pain.
Dr. Duca is Proud to Serve Members of the Community
If you're in need of a Birmingham chiropractor Dr. Scott Duca has been caring for patients and providing highest quality chiropractic care since 1995. With over two decades of experience, Dr. Duca is able to treat patients of all sizes and ages and with a variety of conditions. He has a deep commitment to the people of Birmingham. For more information about how Dr. Duca can help you, contact Back on Track Chiropractic and Wellness Center at 205-623-5782. We'll be happy to make you an appointment and get you started on the road to wellness.